Fred Perry 1st Anniversary Party at Mist Club, Bangsar

Invited by Amelia to cover Fred Perry's 1st Year Anniversary Party at Mist Club, Bangsar.

1#

Ok having fashion-blogger-wanna-be-syndrome again. Cardigan- The New Look, bought at ION Orchard, Checkered Shirt- Esprit, Skinny Jeans- FOX, bought at Vivocity.

2#

Edwin and his friend.

3#

Band playing non stop last night. Sorry not a rock music lover.

4#

And why you no finish even after an hour?

5#

Nothing better to do, and seriously I hate drinking beer, so we take photos.

6#

Shannon, with Tian Chad photobombed behind.

7#

See my boring face HAHAHA.

***

Anyway, out of topic a bit here since this entry is too short so plan to merge two entries into one.


Being born and raised up in Sarawak, I understand Sarawak has been the most prosperous state in Malaysia. We have everything from oil, gas, timber to hot chics and hot guys fml. But the development in Sarawak is always far behind and sad to say that many Sarawakians are still living in poverty. Many Sarawakians are still living without electricity supply to their house while we in KL still party around with awesome spot lights fmlx2. And some areas are also inaccessible through roads, helicopters and sampans are the main transport systems in those areas. Sad no?

Perhaps it doesn't happen to me, I'm one lucky Sarawakian, and yeaps, did I ever say that I'm so proud to be Sarawakian? When I say proudly "I'm from Kuching", I love the reaction when people replied me "Wah so far". I don't know why, this is just a feeling of satisfaction I guess. 

Sarawak can be wealthier. It has so much potential as we have everything. Sarawakians are awesome! And to be frank, awesome Sarawakians need awesome leaders to lead them to unleash their awesomeness!

Long story cut short, it's Sarawak State Election on 16th April 2011! Shout out to all Sarawakians and if you're eligible to vote, vote wisely! Your votes are vital because the future generation of Sarawak is all depend on you! 

Development or change? I would say we need to change before we can develop. 

Fml, my blog has never been so informative and patriotic before.

Signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment