From Baby Jfook till Mr Jfook

This is gonna be a damn scary post with lotsa disgusting photos of me!!!


WARNING!!! YOU CAN LEAVE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PUKE AFTER READING! I'M NOT GONNA RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT!!!!

Photos are not being edited or photoshopped to retain the originality of the photos.


I'm still on holiday, so I went to dig all my old photos out today, and I find it would be rather interesting to share some of them with you.

I still remember vividly that when I was a baby, my mum loved to take photos of me when I was taking bath, when I was angry, when I was crying, when I "merajuk" lying on the floor half naked cos I dun wan to take bath.

I was a damn emo and naughty kid I tell you.

Ok lets go on with the pics.
Baby Jfook!! I was playing a toy piano. So damn cute no?

Fast forward to when I was about five years old, wah, poser somemore! I still remember we had some sort of road trip to far far away. The thing hanging around my neck was a water bottle. Ok, my mum loved to hang a bottle around my neck, and kept nagging me to drink water every now and then as if I gonna die of dehydration if I don't drink water every five minutes.
Another photos of me with water bottle hanging around my neck...(By the way, this was taken at Changi Airport, Singapore. My first time traveling out from Kuching on plane).
And more hanging bottles photos.....-______________- (And this was taken at Langkawi, traveled to West Malaysia after visiting Singapore which was one year later)
I love to eat cakes. This was taken during my cousin's birthday. I looked as if I never eat an cake before!! This explains why I grew fatter.

I was a damn super emo and bad tempered kid last time.

Evidence of me being emo!! HAHAHAHA. Not willing to take photos in Wind Cave, Kuching since I was tu lan with the trip. No food to eat probably HAHAHAHA
See I told you am damn emo one ok?? I hate my little cousin so much cos I had to take care of him when he's in my house and I always get scolded by mum because of him. And now, for no reason, asking me to take photos with him. Of course I will "main jeling jeling" lah.

Ok those are not so horrible photos of me ok?

Lets see the horrible ones.

I f**king hate myself when I look at this photo. I looked like a nerd, "Ah Te", stupid and whatever bad nicknames you can call me.
What about this one?? HAHAHA. I understand why I was called "Ju Ba Jie" during Primary 6 after looking at this photo. So damn hurt. I mean who wanna become "Ju Ba Jie" if you got chance to become "Sun Wu Kong" right?? "Ju Ba Jie" is damn pervert, fat and ugly. Being called "Ju Ba Jie" means you are "Hiao Pek" and fat, no one likes you!!!

But I always think, being fat is not a crime what. My mum feeds me well, what can I do? My breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner and supper are like super awesome. Not my fault right?

Lets fast forward a bit.
This was taken during Form 2 in Miri. You must be asking what did I do cos I looked damn tired inside. First, look at my tummy, you know I'm fat. FAT means I can't move too much. Moving too much will make me sweat more. When I sweat, this is how I look like.
Walao, who is that uncle? Ok, it's me, when I was Form 4. I still remember that was my first time using Gatsby Wax to style my hair. HAHAHA. Damn chio ok?? Apparently the outcome is DURIAN LOOK. HAHAHAHA.

Apparently I was forever fat, oily and sweaty throughout my life before entering uni.

When I needed to run during "Pendidikan Jasmani" class in primary school, I will hear laughing and giggling behind me.

While I was running, I could see my friends overtook me even I was the first to run.

I was being called "eu eu" (means oily) in secondary school but I'm forever chilled with that nickname.

I need to wear singlets in my school uniform cos I sweat too much, and to cover my man boobs, Wtf.

I was being called clumsy like forever.

But I guess it all ends now, at least AT THE MEAN TIME, I'm not fat anymore.

By the way, I hope those old photos would not make you forget how I look like now. Ok, in order to remind you how do I look like NOW, gonna show you my recent pic.
Ok lah chill yeah! Hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment