Show Luo Zhi Xiang 3D Tour LIVE in Malaysia 2011

Was invited by Kian Fai  to watch Show Luo Zhi Xiang 3D Tour LIVE in Malaysia 2011!
Super disappointed when I was told that we were not allowed to bring our camera in (even compact camera), and wtf I was bringing my dslr.

I didn't carry my camera bag today, I just put my dslr in my sling bag, and I used my lecture notes (teehee, example of good student- brought lecture note to concert but never read) to cover my dslr. Then the RELA team didn't spot it so I sneaked my dslr successfully into the stadium.

Not a good thing though.

When I took out my dslr to shoot, the RELA team came and use the torch light to point at me, with the super angry face warning me that I should keep my camera. In the end I gave up shooting any of the photos and just enjoyed the concert.

But since Jfook is like forever awesome right? Managed to record video and also some photos. This is the best I can do for you guys! =( *wipe tears*

1#

The opening was super awesome I would say, the lightings and all were super state of art lor! Yes, like the title says it all, 3D! Lotsa explosive and visual effects used! Nonetheless I would say, Show Luo's vocal is yet to be improved.

2#


Featuring one of my favourite songs of his. Managed to record total of two minutes before the RELA came and point me again. wtf.

3#


4#

Every was redeeming their cameras after the concert. Wtf lor I don't understand why they wanna set this stupid rule. 

5#

Thanks to Kian Fai for the invite. 

The concert was a blast. So many awesome lala mui and lala zai dressing up as lala (wait they have always been lala) cheering and screaming like crazy. So it was basically like a "lala reunion" ok I shuddup. 

Btw will update very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment