My Paranormal Activity Encounter #1

I think most of you don't know that I've encountered several paranormal activities in my life but I don't think I've ever shared it in my blog. If you're my close friends, I think you would have listened some of them. Yeah just SOME. I don't think I do have super power to see those things that you can't see with your naked eyes, but coincidentally I've seen or felt quite a couple of times in my life. 

And some of them are really creepy.

(The photos below are just for illustration purposes as I wanna make the whole story more interesting so I just put in some photos)

The first story I would like to share with you guys happened in 2004 if I'm not mistaken, when I was in Form 4. My family and I went to a beach in which we have our own chalet there as my dad has the priority to book the chalet. 
There's only one chalet at that compound and the whole beach is belonged to yours. And it's free! Yes, talking about working as government and you will have such awesome privilege.  

You know, at that rebellious age, I was thinking that outing with family wasn't cool at all. And generation gap has always been an issue at that age. I don't know why. So I brought a friend with me. 


At that night, about 12 am, when my family was sleeping. My friend and I decided to have men's talk at the balcony outside the chalet- talking about relationship, life, and everything under the sky. That was a pretty awesome talk. 

I was startled when I saw a figure in the driving seat of my car when we enjoyed ourselves having snacks and chatting. I couldn't tell how did the figure look like, but somehow I could only see head floating in the driving seat. And that was pretty scary.

I hinted my friend to go back and sleep. 

When we entered our bedroom, I just typed up the message on my phone and showed him 
"Eh, I think I saw something that we shouldn't see..."
***

The next few days, in fact months, I kept seeing black figures passing me. When I looked at the area where the figure supposed to pass by, it went missing. I did suspect whether it's illusion or I as too tired, but it kept happening like almost everyday. After a few months, I told my mum about this.

She went to the temple to ask the medium (thanks Darren Low for telling) what is happening to me.

Below is the explanation- I told my friend what I've seen that night. I shouldn't be telling him instead. That "thing" was following me all this while. After the person in the temple did some ritual then I was fine later.

Believe or not? Up to you. More stories in part #2 and so on. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment