My Paranormal Activity Encounter #2

Ok my Paranormal Activity Encounter #2.

It happened during my pre uni (or Form 6). I was pretty much active in curricular activities since one of the criteria stated to enter local university is to be active in curricular activities. (After all I don't think it does help much, academic result is still the main priority.)

So imagine a 19 year old boy wearing prefect school uniform standing at the back gate of the school alone, writing down the late comer's names and hand them up to the discipline teachers and get hated everyone in the school. fml.

Ok the story isn't about paranormal activity at the back gate! Fyl for those who thought that something happened at the back gate.

It was actually during Prefect's Night. Every year a special night to "reward" the prefects is held in various lousy hotels so as that year. We all hate the fact that we students have to pay for the dinner (and pay for the teachers and staffs as well who come empty stomach just for food!) and organize the flow of the events ourselves! Wtf.

There were a couple of girls prefects in my car that night. At about 11 something, I sent all of them back, and I was in the car alone.

Before continue my story, let me tell you briefly the route back to my house. I actually need to pass by a cemetery (super huge one) and U turn in order to reach my house. (After the U turn there are still quite a few turnings to reach, so my house is not like opposite the cemetery or anything.)

Same old route that night.

Just that it was raining. Not heavy, but it's enough to blur my vision while I was driving at night. The road was extraordinary quiet, which I was wondering why it could be that quiet. Just like the cemetery.

I was driving slow, enjoying myself, listening to Hitz.fm. So the moment I passed the cemetery. Something happened.

I saw three bicyclists riding towards my car! Yes, they were riding in opposite direction! In the rain! Due to the rain, I spotted them like when they were two or three metres away from me! They were so near that I thought I gonna knock them and kill any of them, if not three, then two!

I remember the one at the middle vividly.

He was wearing a hat and I was so sure that he is an Asian, and the bicycle was the old fashioned kinda bicycles (My sixth sense told me they were Japanese Soldiers or something)

Of course I wouldn't have time to analyze they were or weren't Asians because everything happened in a sudden and I had to react fast.

I just turned my sterling anti clock wise as much as I could..... Like I was going to do a big U turn or something. Guess what, my car was sliding to the cemetery!

The moment I avoid myself to knock on anyone of them, I saw one of them passing by my car, no, I should say floating. Yes, floating.

I screamed "WHAT THE FUCK!" cos I thought I knocked the other two!

Then I turned my sterling back again (to my surprise my Kenari was still stable) and I looked at the side mirror, but guess what, that's a real adrenaline rush when I found out that the road was still empty. NO CAR AT ALL.

FML.

While I was driving back, I kept on praying to Buddha. My heart was pumping fast, I was so scared, I knew I didn't kill anyone or what.. But I was like, omg I survived from an accident.

I told my parents what had happened when I reached home.

My dad replied,"You know what day is today? It's the 14th of July according to Luna Calender."

So Hungry Ghost Festival Eve it is.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ từ dịch vụ mua hàng ebay từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hộ hàng mỹ về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete