English Princess's Birthday at Chung Wa Dae, Ampang

Sick of my previous entry's photos so I decided to blog. Not like I take awesome photos now but when I see the photos taken using compact camera last time, I felt like delete that entry or even close down my blog wtf. #justsaying Later people will say I offend compact camera users again. =P

Btw it's English Princess- Caroline Phang Yu's Birthday last Friday- 15th April! 

Even she is staying in Setapak, Kevin is in Nilai, Jaren in Wangsa Maju and I'm in Serdang, we still celebrate her birthday because she is English Princess mah. (Inside joke) This time round we had English Princess's 23th birthday celebration in a Korean BBQ Restaurant called Chung Wa Dae at Ampang. wtf English meets Korean- culture shock. 

1#

Kevin (thanks for being the driver and picking up everyone from north and south), Jaren and English Princess.

2#

My hair got chopped off and English Princess is a bit out of focus lolol. Btw thanks to Kevin for helping me to take the photos.

3#

KimChi soup FTW!

4#

What I love about Korean cuisine is that, they have tonnes of refillable side dishes.

5#

BBQ pork! Yummsss!

6#

Place the sliced pork on the vege and wrap it! Heaven!

7#

This is Korean style photo taken by the Korean owner of the restaurant.


8#

This is Malaysian style photo taken by the owner of Coffee Berry, Cheras when we met up with Eric and Ken Yaw for yam cha session after the dinner. =)

Ok end of the post. Back to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment