I'm from UPM

Saw my friend posted this video up in facebook and the first thing came over my mind was "I must share and blog about this" regardless there're only like 10 persons reading it or what! Because it's the latest Corporate video of UPM! And I'm from UPM!

I think many of you have not much idea about UPM (actually me myself too before I came into this uni) because it's not as popular as UM and the other unis, but we just surpass the ranking of UM in the latest Top 50 uni in Malaysia! How awesome is that right!

And everyone's like admiring private unis and also oversea unis (so do I) hence UPM is not prestigious to most of us after all! But anyway, watch this video and it might change your mind!



All I can say, after watching this video, I was like super nostalgic!

Cos I haven't been back for almost three months and threre's about 20% of the scenes taken in my Faculty and I saw my lecturer inside!

I don't know, I never proud of being a UPM-ian as I have said before I wish I could do my degree in overseas like others, but I also don't know why I have chosen to be in local uni instead. I think it's because I have always been thinking of saving in education but earning big money in the future! Hahaha how ambitious I am right! LOL.

But seriously I never thought that I have been here for like three years already (after all the ranting and complaints) and it's gonna be my final year this coming semester. How fast is that? I don't know how much knowledge I have equipped myself with to face the working world and all, but I had my great time here!

I have learned how optimistic I am in life even the education system here is very much exam oriented. I learn how to cope with studies and entertainment, and I seriously proud of myself because I could balance both of them after all! Even I'm not a top student, but everyone's the same once we step into the working life, right?

So for those who are coming to UPM in September intake, welcome to this big family!

1 comment: