Before I get back to blog..

Have been busy lately that I only online for less than half an hour per day so basically I'm so busy till I don't know how to describe how busy I am to you because you wouldn't believe how can a person who's on holiday would be that busy wtf.

You know why?

I'm back to tourist guide mode again cos my friends are coming over to Kuching, and I'm bringing them around, plus I need to give tuition on Saturdays. Oh my God, it's like super hectic! 

I just get to keep myself updated with the latest news today and I'm super pissed off with how the people being treated on the Bersih Rally! They just want a clean election, nothing wrong with that. And it's a peaceful demonstration until the police start to do stupid things like hurting the people! 

Anyway, just a photo before I get back to blogging!

Macrons again fml.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment