Compilation of my Portrait Shots

Take a break from horror blog entry first!

Just a compilation of some portrait shots that I took recently. You might have seen them if you have my Facebook. For those who are not in my Facebook friends list or you never bother to see my shots or you have missed it, here you are!

Selangorlicious Media Launch at Full House, Sunway Giza.
1#

Quite like this shot. How nice if Jacklyn was wearing white that night. hmm...

At Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta
2#

Look like some kinda magazine shot for kids clothes. lol *screw the two DSLR holders behind ruining my photo*

3#

I love colourful and vibrant shots. Sad the "tudung" is covering Emy's eyes. =(

4#

I think you guys have seen this.

5#

Message I wanna deliver is hope and future. *pretend to be pro in photography*


Stephanie's Photoshoot in Putrajaya. There were 340 photos taken, 25 chosen and uploaded in my Facebook and these are my favourite ones. 
6#


7#

Slightly emo and lonely kinda feel.

8#


9#


10#



Keep comments coming in. I'm not a professional photographer, but I admit I do have slight enthusiasm in photography. I just love to carry my dslr and shoot people, food or scenery around me. 

Btw all the photos are taken using my wife- Canon 550D in case there're still readers asking me what dslr am I using since I never revealed in my blog.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment